If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information. Click to view your current location on a map.
Whitehead Trail (674)
Parts of this trail are hard to follow. Most of the trail is above timberline, so navigation with a compass is best. The alpine meadows are full of blooming wildflowers in late July and August. Water is abundant, but should be purified due to problems with Giardia. As with all high-altitude areas, storms can move in rapidly, bringing severe lightning and rain, snow, and/or hail. Plan accordingly and please tread lightly.
- Trail Measurement: 4 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 374512N
- Compass Longitude: 1073722W
- Numeric Latitude: 37.7533309
- Numeric Longitude: -107.6228386
- Elevation in Meters: 3,743
- Elevation in Feet: 12,280
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.