If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information. Click to view your current location on a map.
Sheep Creek Trail is a moderate 4.9-mile trail offering views of Browns and Breakneck Passes. It is surrounded by aspen tress the majority of the way.
|Information Center:||South Park Ranger District 719 836-2031|
This trail is open year round; however, access will be difficult in the winter months.
From Fairplay, drive 4.5 miles south on US Highway 285 to County Road 5 (Weston Pass Road) and turn right. Follow this road to Forest Road 455 and drive to the end of the road where you can park.
- Trail Measurement: 4.9 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 403310N
- Compass Longitude: 1052322W
- Numeric Latitude: 40.5527603
- Numeric Longitude: -105.3894354
- Elevation in Meters: 3,309 to 3,065
- Elevation in Feet: 10,857 to 10,057
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.