If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information. Click to view your current location on a map.
Saddle Rock Trail begins at the Visitor Center and climbs 435 feet (133 m) in 1.6 miles (2.6 km). The first third of the trail is relatively level from the Visitor Center to Scott’s Spring. From here, the trail climbs rapidly most of the 435 feet (133 m) in 0.8 miles (1.3 km).
- Trail Measurement: 1.1 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 39°59'50.6"N
- Compass Longitude: 105°17'37.0"W
- Numeric Latitude: 39.997399
- Numeric Longitude: -105.293597
- Elevation in Meters: 133
- Elevation in Feet: 435
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.