If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information. Click to view your current location on a map.
The North Sheep Mountain Trail follows a side stream on the west side of North Sheep Mountain and climbs to Johnny Park Road. However it is not much used and is more of a navigation exercise than a trail. If you find your way to the top, a return can be made to Coulson Gulch Trailhead by turning right (east) 2.5 miles on Johnny Park Road.
- Trail Measurement: 8.4 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 401328N
- Compass Longitude: 1052606W
- Numeric Latitude: 40.2244293
- Numeric Longitude: -105.4349958
- Elevation in Meters: 2067 to 2563
- Elevation in Feet: 6782 to 8410
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.