If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information. Click to view your current location on a map.
North Creek Trail
Trail #1325. Elevation starts at 9,200 and drops to 7,800 feet. The length of the trail is about 2.88 miles long with no outlets. This trial is open for ATV and Motorcycle use.
The North Creek Trailhead is located along State Highway 165 near the Bigelow Divide. Take Forest Service Road # 383 to the end of the road.
- Trail Measurement: 2.8 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 380630N
- Compass Longitude: 1050514W
- Numeric Latitude: 38.108338
- Numeric Longitude: -105.0872132
- Elevation in Meters: 2804
- Elevation in Feet: 9200
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.