If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information. Click to view your current location on a map.
The Niwot Ridge Trail (unsigned) heads south from the Jean Lunning Trail after a few hundred yards beyond the intersection with the Niwot Cutoff. To hike up Niwot Ridge, follow the Niwot Ridge Trail up the hill. The trail passes through alpine forest and climbs into the alpine tundra. Stats
- Trail Measurement: 2.6 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 400338N
- Compass Longitude: 1053454W
- Numeric Latitude: 40.0605419
- Numeric Longitude: -105.5816675
- Elevation in Meters: 3224 to 3488
- Elevation in Feet: 10576 to 11443
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.