If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information. Click to view your current location on a map.
Nate Stultz Trail is located near Tarryall Reservoir off County Road 77. It is a moderate three mile trail that splits into two spurs, one going southeast for about two miles and the other going southwest for not quite one mile.
Trail Difficulty: Moderate
|Information Center:||South Park Ranger District|
Access to this trail is via 4-wheel drive forest roads
1. From US Highway 285, take County Road 56 (Lost Park Road) for about 15 miles to Forest Road 466 (Topaz Road). Continue for approximately 2 miles to the trailhead.
2. From US Highway 285, take County Road 77 (Tarryall Road) almost to Tarryall Reservoir. Turn left onto Forest Road 141 and continue about three miles to the trailhead.
This trail is difficult to access during the winter months.
There is no designated parking for this trailhead.
- Trail Measurement: 3.3 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 391724N
- Compass Longitude: 1053609W
- Numeric Latitude: 39.2899892
- Numeric Longitude: -105.602505
- Elevation in Meters: 3292 to 3362
- Elevation in Feet: 10800 to 11030
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.