If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information. Click to view your current location on a map.
Located in the Monte Vista National Wildlife Refuge, this 0.5-mile greenway is a bird watcher’s paradise and provides habitat for waterfowl including mallards, egrets, and approximately 21,000 Sandhill cranes that migrate biannually through the area.
- Grade: Gentle
- Cross Slope: 2.1
- Surface: Gravel
- Sights, sounds, smells: majestic
- Trail Measurement: 0.5 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 37°29'16.1"N
- Compass Longitude: 106°05'57.5"W
- Numeric Latitude: 37.487810
- Numeric Longitude: -106.099302
- Elevation in Meters:
- Elevation in Feet:
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.