If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information. Click to view your current location on a map.
Midland Bike Trail (#1450) Lenhardy Cutoff
The Midland Bike Trail is located north of Hwy 285 in the Fourmile Travel Management Area near Buena Vista, CO. The ride starts at County Road 309 located on the northwest side of Hwy 285 about 10 miles northeast of Johnson’s Village.
At a Glance
The Midland Bike trail is 9.3 miles in length and follows the historic Midland Railroad grade.
- Trail Measurement: 9.3 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 38°50'14.5"N
- Compass Longitude: 106°01'39.5"W
- Numeric Latitude: 38.837352
- Numeric Longitude: -106.027625
- Elevation in Meters: 2657
- Elevation in Feet: 8717
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.