If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information. Click to view your current location on a map.
The rugged Matt Trail also provides a challenging hiking route up or down the south face of Cold Spring Mountain. Spring hiking is good in the lower elevations, with summer and fall hiking at higher elevations.Stats
- Trail Measurement:
- Compass Latitude: 405212N
- Compass Longitude: 1085444W
- Numeric Latitude: 40.8699611
- Numeric Longitude: -108.912339
- Elevation in Meters: 2142
- Elevation in Feet: 7028
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.