If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information. Click to view your current location on a map.
Trail # 1300. This 14 mile trail is rated as moderately difficult and sees most of its traffic in the summer and fall.
USGS Topo Map
To the North Trailhead from LaVeta: take state highway 12 (1.5 miles) to county road 421, travel 7 miles west to trailhead.
To the South Trailhead from LaVeta: take state highway 12 (16 miles) to FDR 422, turn west and travel 5 miles to the Bear Lake Campground. The trailhead is in back of the campground.
- Trail Measurement: 14 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 372600N
- Compass Longitude: 1050810W
- Numeric Latitude: 37.4333447
- Numeric Longitude: -105.1361144
- Elevation in Meters: 2,621 to 3,169
- Elevation in Feet: 8,600 to 10,400
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.