If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information. Click to view your current location on a map.
Greyrock Mountain National Recreation Trail
Greyrock Mountain National Recreation Trail is a hiking trail in Roosevelt National Forest west of Laporte, Colorado. The trail was constructed by the Civilian Conservation Corps in the 1930s and designated as a National Recreation Trail in 1979.
|Length||3.1 miles (5.0 km)|
|Location||Roosevelt National Forest, Colorado, United States|
|Designation||National Recreation Trail|
|Elevation change||2,039 feet (621 m)|
|Highest point||Greyrock Mountain summit 7,613 feet (2,320 m)|
|Lowest point||Trailhead on Cache La Poudre river 5,574 feet (1,699 m)|
- Trail Measurement: 3.1 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 40° 41′ 43″ N
- Compass Longitude: 105° 17′ 7″ W
- Numeric Latitude: 40.695278
- Numeric Longitude: -105.285278
- Elevation in Meters: 1,699 to 2,320
- Elevation in Feet: 5,574 to 7,613
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.