If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information. Click to view your current location on a map.
Gilsonite Trail (USFS-SRD)
- Constructed one 32-foot wooden bridge with approaches
- Constructed 45 linear ft of buck-n-rail fence
- Decommissioned & re-vegetated 150-feet of old trail
- Reconstructed one quarter mile of old trail to improve drainage and removed braided trail segments
- Relocated and installed two trail signs
- Trail Measurement: 5 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 401600N
- Compass Longitude: 1055733W
- Numeric Latitude: 40.2666518
- Numeric Longitude: -105.9591836
- Elevation in Meters: 2,993
- Elevation in Feet: 9,821
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.