If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information. Click to view your current location on a map.
The Flattop Mountain Trail, also known as the Grand Trail or the Big Trail, was built in 1925 in Rocky Mountain National Park in the Larimer County portion of the U.S. state of Colorado. Built in 1925, and rehabilitated in 1940 with Civilian Conservation Corps labor, it is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The trail begins at 9,500 feet of elevation at Bear Lake and climbs Flattop Mountain to a maximum elevation of 12,324 feet on the Continental Divide.
- Trail Measurement: 8.4 Miles and 11 Acres
- Compass Latitude: 40°19'13.8"N
- Compass Longitude: 105°37'25.3"W
- Numeric Latitude: 40.320510
- Numeric Longitude: -105.623697
- Elevation in Meters: 2,895 to 3,756
- Elevation in Feet: 9,500 to 12,324
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.