If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information. Click to view your current location on a map.
Buffalo Ridge Trail, marked with white blazes, is a difficult trail that runs 1.5 miles (2.4 km) from the East Picnic Area to abandoned railbed of the Newport and Shermans Valley Railroad. This trails climbs Buffalo Ridge and passes the remains of the industrial past of the area. Hikers can see remains of the charcoal furnaces as they hike this trail.
- Trail Measurement: 1.5 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 405600N
- Compass Longitude: 1064222W
- Numeric Latitude: 40.9333038
- Numeric Longitude: -106.7061515
- Elevation in Meters: 3,125
- Elevation in Feet: 10,253
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.
- By Ben Winslow – Sunset at Little Buffalo, CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=2609331