If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information. Click to view your current location on a map.
- Location: Three access points: (1) across from the Saddlehorn Visitor Center in the north, (2) accessed by the CCC Trail 3.8 miles (6.1 km) east from the visitor center – trailhead on the right, (3) and at 6.4 miles (10.3 km) east from the visitor center – trailhead on the left; you can also access Liberty Cap Trail from this trailhead.
- Mileage: 5.5 one way (8.8 km)
- Difficulty Level: Moderate
- Elevation: 5,790 to 6,730 feet (1765 to 2051 meters)
- Average time: 3 hours
- Usage: Hiking and horseback riding.
- Description: Highest trail in the park with far-reaching views west to Utah canyonlands, east to Grand Valley, and south to the San Juan Mountains. Follows up-and-down terrain of Black Ridge. Trail crosses McInnis Canyons National Conservation Area (Bureau of Land Management lands).
- Trail Measurement: 5.5 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 390423N
- Compass Longitude: 1084417W
- Numeric Latitude: 39.0730374
- Numeric Longitude: -108.7381551
- Elevation in Meters: 1,765 to 2,051
- Elevation in Feet: 5,790 to 6,730
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.