If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information. Click to view your current location on a map.
- Cross Country Skiing
- Road Biking
- Mountain Biking
- Leashed Dogs Allowed
- Inline Skating
- Handicap Accessible
- Dog Mushing
The Big Dry Creek Trail, a recreation trail, roughly follows the creek from Standley Lake Regional Park to Interstate 25.
- Trail Measurement: 12 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 40°04'13.2"N
- Compass Longitude: 104°50'52.1"W
- Numeric Latitude: 40.0703326
- Numeric Longitude: -104.8477983
- Elevation in Meters:
- Elevation in Feet:
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.
- Image by Jeffrey Beall – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=33396902