If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information. Click to view your current location on a map.
This trail ties in to the Indian Trail.
USGS Topo Map
Cucharas Pass, CO
From LaVeta; take state highway #12 to Cuchara Water and Sanitation office, turn right into Spring Creek trailhead parking lot. Take Dodgeton trail (approx. 1.25 miles) to jct. of Baker/Dodgeton trails. There is a $5.00 parking fee.
From Cuchara Ski Area at Aspen Villas, park at the blue water storage tank (do not park in condominium parking area). You will see a sign for Baker Trail, follow about 1/8 mile to Baker trail.
- Trail Measurement: 3 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 40°21'17.3"N
- Compass Longitude: 105°51'27.4"W
- Numeric Latitude: 40.354803
- Numeric Longitude: -105.857616
- Elevation in Meters: 2590 to 3048
- Elevation in Feet: 8,500 to 10,000
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.