If you are at the trail and this trail needs the latitude and longitude please click the link below and add it to the Add/Edit Trail Form to give us the information. Click to view your current location on a map.
Apishapa Trail #1324
Trail # 1324. Located in the Spanish Peaks Wilderness, this trail is moderate for hiking.
USGS Topo Map
Take State Highway 12 from LaVeta to Cucharas Pass (approx. 16 miles), turn left on County Rd. #46 and travel 10 miles to the Apishapa Trailhead located adjacent to County Road 46. This trail will tie into the Wahatoya Trail at mile 1 1/2 or continue on for 2 miles to tie in with the West Peak Trail. This trail is good for a car shuttle because of the trailheads being located on the same County Road #46.
- Trail Measurement: 4.5 Miles
- Compass Latitude: 372130N
- Compass Longitude: 1045959W
- Numeric Latitude: 37.3583479
- Numeric Longitude: -104.9997218
- Elevation in Meters: 2987 to 3169
- Elevation in Feet: 9800 to 10400
If you have information about this trail please fill out the Add/Edit Trail form.
- Image by Alethe88 – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=10229181